
What could be the best I can long for before I leave?
With the fullest sense of it being impossible
I want to walk back the clock
I wish.....I wish
If I had the control over its needles, if I ruled its dial
I would have forced it to run back
To freeze its needles at the happiest points of my life
To erase the saddest of my past
To stop for short whiles counting the boulders of mistakes I have gathered
To see the pains that I have caused for others
With a hope of finding traces of smile caused by me
To know my roots, to rework my yesterday
But Nay, I am a man of now
And past is locked and sealed
So all the daydreamers!!
Better make it now
And adjust yourself with the truth of clock
It is sharp as its needles.
With the fullest sense of it being impossible
I want to walk back the clock
I wish.....I wish
If I had the control over its needles, if I ruled its dial
I would have forced it to run back
To freeze its needles at the happiest points of my life
To erase the saddest of my past
To stop for short whiles counting the boulders of mistakes I have gathered
To see the pains that I have caused for others
With a hope of finding traces of smile caused by me
To know my roots, to rework my yesterday
But Nay, I am a man of now
And past is locked and sealed
So all the daydreamers!!
Better make it now
And adjust yourself with the truth of clock
It is sharp as its needles.
1 comment:
Sorry for not going deep into your words at first.
Nice lines and thoughts.
Good work, keep going.
All the best to you, man of now!
Post a Comment